Sign up in advance for the Charis Gathering at the HUB....
Updated: Sep 1
Dear brothers and sisters,
Many blessings to you all during this time! We look forward to gathering together for our Thursday meeting tomorrow.
As we respond to the current state of coronavirus and the directions of our government, we want to do this carefully and responsibly. The guidelines will change from Friday, but we felt we should take action now regarding our meeting this Thursday. Places of worship continue to be explicitly permitted in the new regulations and we feel it important to meet physically when we can. To ensure we do all we can to be in line with these guidelines we will move our meeting to the HUB / Church of the Resurrection tomorrow evening rather than meet in the Wellington Park Hotel as previously planned.
To facilitate meeting together tomorrow night please:
· Sign up in advance for the Charis Gathering at the HUB. Places are limited to 40. The eventbrite link is: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/charis-gathering-tickets-125364732289
· Bring and wear a mask when inside any buildings (masks will be available for those without one).
· Have short pre and post-meeting conversations with others outside as much as possible.
· Use hand sanitizer on entry and departure from the meeting.
· Observe all current social distancing guidelines.
As before, we ask you NOT to plan to attend if you show any signs of Covid-19 symptoms or, given the current pandemic, you are uncomfortable with being indoors with other people for any reason.
We are planning for our meeting at the HUB to be available online via zoom at the regular Charis account here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7493055059 Simply click on this link in the email to join the meeting from 8pm.
We look forward to meeting tomorrow evening both physically and digitally, lifting up our brothers and sisters in prayer who cannot be with us for various reasons and entering this new time together as a community united in God's grace,
Looking forward to seeing you in some form tomorrow evening,
(On behalf of the Council & Gatherings Team)